Frequently asked questions
- What are the Event opening times?
Event territory will be open at 8 AM on both days.
- Is it possible to buy ticket just for one day?
No, there are no tickets for one day.
- Is it possible to purchase Neste World RX of Latvia event tickets at the event entrance?
Yes, you can buy your Neste World RX of Latvia ticket at Event entrance. You can pay by cash or with the credit/debit card.
- Do tickets have to be purchased for children?
Children who are not yet 7 years of age at the day of the event can attend the event free of charge, if they do not take up a separate seat in the grandstands. Throughout the venue event, all children must be supervised by adults (either parents or guardians). Parents or guardians are personally responsible for their underage children and their safety. Children aged from 7 to 12 (including, must be 12 years of age at the day of the event) years of age can buy a Junior ticket, which gives a 25% discount from the ticket price in A, B, C, D and ST sectors.
- Will there be a children’s daycare?
No, but there will be sector / tent / place in fun zone, made especially for kids.
- Will it be possible to pay by card at Neste World RX of Latvia event territory?
Yes, it will be possible to pay by card.
- Is it allowed to take photo and video equipment to Neste World RX of Latvia?
You are not allowed to take professional photo and video equipment (those with changeable objectives and lenses). But it is allowed for you to take all small not-professional photo and video equipment.
- Can I bring an umbrella to the event site?
Yes you are allowed to bring umbrella with you in the event site. In case of bad weather we recommend you to bring a raincoat with you, so that you do not block the view to other Neste World RX of Latvia spectators.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks in the event territory?
No, you can’t bring your own food and drinks in the event territory. But it will be possible to buy food and drinks inside event area.
- Can I go in and out the event territory during the event?
Yes, you can. At the entrance you will receive even wristband that allows you to move in and out the territory.
- Can I buy parking in advance?
Yes, you are able to buy a parking voucher in advance.
- Where can I find information about public transport? And what buses will take me to Neste World RX of Latvia from center of Riga?
All information you will find here – www.rigassatiksme.lv/en/ Search for buses 5, 15, 16 and 31 or trolleybuses 14 and 18.
- What benefits do VIP tickets have?
The VIP ticket holders will enjoy a separate VIP check-in to exchange their ticket for the wristband. There will be a special VIP zone with an excellent view. VIP guests will have extra lavatories in the VIP zone. And, of course, VIP ticket include VIP car-parking.
- How many people can enter Event site with VIP ticket?
VIP ticket package include entrance for two persons in VIP area for both days.
- How many people can enter Event site with Standard ticket?
Standard ticket includes entrance for one person for both days.
- Can I share my wristband with my friend, if I’m no longer planning go to the event?
No, you can’t. Every wristband is made for one person and there is no option to share it.
- Lost and Found.
If you find lost items during the event please bring them to the INFO stand marked on the map. If you notice that you have lost something it during the event you can ask after your items at the Event INFO stand.